Wednesday, November 7

Happy Birthday Yuz

I celebrated my 21st birthday today. Started the day with an interesting call from Kak Adek who promised me Brad Pitt look alikes. Not sure yet between Ke Pitt, Sam Pritt or Kam Pitt...probably Kam Pitt.

Then I had a strenuous meeting with Petronas...the usual bagi betis mintak peha scene. After that we all adjourned to the Little Penang Cafe where I treated everyone to lunch...its like a tradition in our segment for the Birthday Girl/Boy to treat everyone.

They bought me a cake but I was too embarassed to cut it in Little Penang, so we went back to the office and "quietly" sang the birthday song.





5 comments:

Matapena said...

Well, a Happy birthday to you two days early. If it makes you feel better, I thot you look the same always!

dino dame said...

i thought you are older than your tuoy boy?

Siti Khadijah said...

Will wait till the special day :)

shopaholic and friends said...

yuih looking sexayyyy

Yuz said...

Sexayyyy tu is akin to sexy resembling a bungalow 3 tingkat ka?

But I accept that compliment :-)