Friday, November 9

Happy Birthday Yuz - Part 2

The first person to wish me a Happy Birthday this morning was Papa. On my way out of my toilet this morning, he called me to help him with his problematic Streamyx connection and in the midst of it all, he suddenly remembered that it was my birthday and he gave me a kiss...that's one of the "extras" that one gets when they live with their parents :-)

Then I got ready to go to work. I went down and was ambushed by the girls and Kam in the kitchen. Kam woke up early today and cooked breakfast for the girls and to wish me a Happy Birthday. I received a red rose from each of the girls, and a beautiful bouquet of purple roses from Kam...very nice. Soon after that the girls spoke to Kakak and wished her a Happy Birthday.

There were a few messages on my handphone, but I only managed to check them on my way to work. Don't worry I checked them at traffic lights. It was then that I realized that technically Yana was the first to wish me, her text message came in at 4 minutes past 12. Thanks dear, unfortunately I was in bed by 8 last night. Ebi also sent me a message at a quarter to 12, so technically although he was earlier than Yana, he actually wished me a day earlier, so Yana gets the trophy :-)

Both Kak Adek and Kak Idah tried to get hold of me in the morning, but I was rushing to get the girls to school, so very sorry sistas!! Thank you all for the panjang usia and such wishes...I feel so loved!! MO I love your birthday wish. Is Brad Pitt the surprise element in the "surprise" birthday party?

Got into the office and went for a long breakfast, rasa macam gomen pulak :-) Then while doing work, one of my office mates wished me a Happy Birthday and immediately fell into tears. I cried along and dragged her to a "pick-me-up" lunch with Kakak and I. I mean what more could a young girl need right? A good lunch always help especially in great company like Kakak (the wise one yang pandai makan crab with chopsticks and a long tool of steel that looks like its rightful place is in an OT or even in the hands of Yana the dino dame)...and I.

So now after a long lunch, I truly am a Gomen servant.

8 comments:

Siti Khadijah said...

Love the company and the "crap" oops sorry the crab. Borrowing your China experience of "shark's fin soup with crap". Mee to gomen servant.

Yuz said...

Yeap...who wants some crap soup?

Matapena said...

I cant believe u. We were trying to call u last night, this morning, this afternoon. At least recognise la the effort! You didnt even return our calls!

And whats wrong with sending the text 10 mins before 12?

OK OK it might be that I am not important enough so malas nak mengomel sangat...

Matapena said...

Oooh, and Happy birthday ke tiga puluh lima to you (again and again)

dino dame said...

you need such a tool to eat crap?

sorry i couldn't join the lunch.i will make it up to you and kakak ok.we go eat at juboq..

so Mo secretly wanted to organise a birthday party for you?WITH BRAD PITT THERE?!!

and yuz,is the trophy in the form of budak hitam?

Mo said...

So sorry to disappoint you Yuz, but it's just gonna be me =P

Yuz said...

sorry ebi,
i left my phone in the car. by the time i took it (when i went for lunch with kakak), there were so many miss calls. It'll be awfully rude of me to be on the phone when I'm with my sistah having our birthday lunch right? Besides, by the time I spoke to Intan the very persistent one, the battery was too low.

Yuz said...

mo, no lah how can i be dissapointed with juzmo? the guy who can name all the states in the us of a.