Wednesday, October 10

Announcement

Yesterday Mak Azi came over with Harry to give gulai masam tempoyak daging...mmmm best sangat!! Jangan jeles.

But I found out that Mak Ni got a stroke about two weeks ago, so sesiapa yang tak tahu tu (like me) can give her a call at 013-9174738. I spoke to her last night, and she can speak properly now, mulut dah tak herot, but she is still weak, no blood clots in the brain, and the doctor told her not to worry too much because she is young. He says it'll take a month until she recovers fully.

Call her if you want to find out more, I'm sure that she will appreciate it...yang tak kenal dia tu tak payah call lah.

Just wanted to explain why we didn't know, its because Mak Ni called home about a week after she got it, she spoke to Papa, but Papa didn't tell anyone...he must have forgotten, which is very unlike Papa.

2 comments:

Siti Khadijah said...

Celcom dah mula meragam...My line is off...

dino dame said...

Hope she will get better soon...