Monday, February 4

My Long Week-end Part 1 - Friday

The week-end started on Friday for the KLites. I woke up early and told Yani not to bother with preparing breakfast, we will have nasi lemak instead. So after saying hello to Yara and Jem (pronounced "jam" and stands for Jemuan) I went to Pasar Muhibbah to buy nasi lemak. I saw a lady dressed in baju kurung (Friday kan...) walking top the main road. Mesti office kat Selangor, I thought. Kesian :-). Then I saw a mother dragging her not so enthusiastic pre-school son. The tadika is on one of the houses at the main road. And I thought, apa lah sekolah ni, hari cuti pun nak buat aktiviti. Or maybe they still provide child care for parents yang kerja kat Selangor kut....And I continued with my drive to Pasar Muhibbah. Then whilst parking, I noticed ramai prnag yang berpakaian kerja having breakfast...that was when it dawned on me.. "Oh no, this is Selangor, and that means that schools are opened, and that Danial has school!!" Called home, Danial dah mandi and was busy playing Power Rangers. Kesian pulak nak suruh dia pergi sekolah when we were all home. So pontenglah Danial hari tu.

Balik dari pasar Mama telephoned, "Dok buat apa?" "Tak buat apa-apa, baru balik pasar, beli nasi lemak" "Huh? Kenapa beli nasi lemak, kan Mama masak nasi halba" "Lah...ya ke? Ingat kan Mama jemput makan lunch". But I did go later for lunch, after Dina was done with her homework.

Afternoon sent the kids to their gymnastics training at Bkt Jalil. Then we went to Shah Alam..ada warehouse sale on printers and such. Almost bought a " wireless refrigerator printer" (u know printer macam fridge kecik)...but didn't because we did not need to spend that much on a printer. Not until we can find space for it.

We then picked the kids up (they finished an hour later). Dania actually did finish earlier but she had to teach two visiting gymnasts from Perlis. The girls are on a one month's training gig with the KL team. Sekolah kat CBN and staying with one of the CBN parents. Kelakar sangat, after Dania was done, one of the Japanese coaches took over and asked me to translate all that she is saying to Perlis language. Not that the girls did not understand English, but it takes a while to understand orang Jepun punya English. Sometimes she was even speaking to them in Bahasa, but they looked confused..."Lahhh, dia cakap apa pulak ni?"

Sampai rumah Dina complained of feeling sick (she gets car sick). She vomitted then told us that she was hungry. So we went to Cozy Corner for dinner. She vomitted again there. But she finished her Cantonese Fried Kuay Teow. That night, she slept with me, Kam on the floor....and she vomitted again in the middle of the night. Don't think that it was just car sick...I too was feeling a bit bloated but will talk about my perut kembung when I update what I did on Saturday.

3 comments:

dino dame said...

norman pun ponteng that friday ikut i pergi putrajaya. sheila spend the night at my place after we lepak till late at klcc on thursday night. so the next morning i sent her back to putrajaya. she said to me she had to be in the office at 8.30am. we ended up leaving shah alam close to 9am and spent the whole morning at kopitiam cyberjaya.sheila went in to the office around 12 noon =)

Matapena said...

Friday was a normal day for me! Nothing extraordinary. Was tired after two full days late nights...

Siti Khadijah said...

My whole weekend was spent in KKinabalu, working on the ppoint for the Strategic Plan.