Monday, February 25

Jem and Training

Its been a loooooooooong time since my last post. So first thing's first. I was away at an internal training course that lasted for two weeks. It was really heavy but we enjoyed ourselves, amidst all the course work and homework.



We had hardcore Pak Arabs who talked about blowing oneself up (which was disturbing) and 26 year olds "House" fan...guess which one? We had belly dancing Libyans (very obvious from the photo) and DJ wanna-be (guess which one). All in all, I enjoyed the course, and hope to apply everything effectively..and will miss them terribly.

Going off tangent, I also saw the need to respond to comments in my last posting about Jem. Not Jem my kitten, but "Jem and the Holograms" the cartoon. I loved it too....still sing the song sometimes...Jem is truly outrageous, truly, truly, truly outrageous...ooohhhh Jeeeemm, our music's contagious, outrageous, Jem is my name, no one else is the same, Jem is my name..JEM!! Apparently you can get the DVDs from Amazon...I'll probably do just that.

15 comments:

shopaholic and friends said...

1) yuzzie, u so kurus nowwww...

2) i love jem and the hologram too..but err tak ingat lagu dia

Siti Khadijah said...

Yang diri sebelah Yuz must be the one who wants to blow himself up. why? Handsome sangat...tak sangka terrorist. Nampak mcm filem star...

Matapena said...

Kak Nina, I think the terrorist must be the one in the far right lah! Ni kat mana ni Yuz? JW Marriot?

yangfaz said...

Sebelah Yuz - must be the DJ wanna be

Yuz said...

ebi u r right. extreme right...ali saif. he's also the one who reminded me to get a visa from my husband when we were discussing about going out on one of the nights.
dj wanna be in yellow shirt. kalau tak dapat jadi dj, dia nak jadi a photographer for national geographic.
beside me is the "House" fan. we went to zouk on one of the nights because he had heard so much about it. the rest, including me relented sebab kesian. yang best nya, malam tu zouk only played retro songs....and both mounia (the belly dancing libyan, who brought 4 designer bags to a course) and i had a blast...not of the ali saif kind.

Yuz said...

eintanz...kurus ah? i don't think so. yesterday i tried on a skirt and it was so tight especially around my but and hips. or maybe the skirt dah shrink....i don't know.

Yuz said...

eintanz...okaylah i take that back...thank you, i must be kurus...and the skirt really did shrink

dino dame said...

i love the cartoon too!

that guy want to blow himself up? how far can he bend forward?ahahaha!

Lee said...

Hi Yuz, I was over at Md Curi's blog and noticed you mentioned my name, ha ha.
So being a busybody...always, I datang looksee your place.
Wow! You sure one eloquent lady.
Enjoyed reading your humourous posting. Love ladies with a sense of humour, makes life more interesting, just like taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic.
And the most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed.
You have a nice day, and keep well, Yuz, best regards, Lee.

Matapena said...

Err... U.Lee, she is a very humorous lady indeed... And you haven't heard her laughter yet... it can shake mountains (something like that)!

Yuz - I do try to back u up see? BTW told you I can track terrorist. Must be from my days in the government :)

yangfaz said...

You also have that look ma...Ebi! Try to view yourself through the mirrow tapi kena senget muka and pandang sebelah mata......pass

Ebi when are your starting in the new bus?

Matapena said...

It's not a bus, Kak Adek...

yangfaz said...

Bus or bus company..what's the difference!

Ebi boleh tolong bawak the MAS aeroplane next week? Imran tak habis-habis tanya mana dia mummy!

yangfaz said...

Bus or bus company..what's the difference!

Ebi boleh tolong bawak the MAS aeroplane next week? Imran tak habis-habis tanya mana dia mummy!

yangfaz said...

Bus or bus company..what's the difference!

Ebi boleh tolong bawak the MAS aeroplane next week? Imran tak habis-habis tanya mana dia mummy!