Thursday, January 3

Happy New Year

Hello all you beautiful people...
I've been busy settling into the nirwana house. Taking a break now interspersing mengemas and blogging and "ym"ing with yummy mummy. Amazing what you discover when you spring clean...forgotten handbags, boxes of Tupperwares (the real thing), my stage make-up (complete with fake eye lashes, eye putty and false hair for buns) and old photos that have not been "album"nized. I'll definitely share some of these old photos with all of you (Yana, watch out! Even found our away netball photos, for those yang tak tau, Yana terror main netball and basketball).
Okay now back to storing. Love you lots.

9 comments:

Siti Khadijah said...

Have fun unpacking and packing. Miss listening to Danial's voice when i call Kg Pandan. I had a shock to hear Papa answering the phone. sigh.....

Anonymous said...

Happy moving! Mesti penat kan? I havent unpacked my 2 yr old boxes since I moved her. Saya sangat pemalas. The biggest lazy bum.

ONE handbag jer? One RM5k handbag then! :D

yangfaz said...

Yah..now I do not need to disguise as Nyonya calling cause previously when Danial hears my voice he will not allow me to speak to Mama..saje nak kacau Mama.

Yuz bila house warming....

dino dame said...

kelakarnye!kak adek,you have to disguise your voice to speak to mama?hehe

omg yuz,gambar lama2!scary...

Matapena said...

Well, this must be the longest moving process on record....

Yuz, just wondering, got my picture ah?

shopaholic and friends said...

happy movin yuzzie!!

Yuz said...

yessszaa...the old photos shall be revealed bit by bit, first i must get my home office set up properly...and get a scanner.
ebi, your old photos also got...even from before you got together with kak ana....muahhahaha!!

Yuz said...

roving soul..tak sampai 5K kut. There is this nice Loewe that I've been eyeing for like 2 years already.

Matapena said...

OK that's it. I am coming over to your house now and CENSOR the pictures!!!!!