Saturday, May 23

Darby Park's Secretaries' Week with...Oh! Oh! Sheila




Okay so I went to see Sheila Majid's concert, while Kak Adek was still in the hospital. I thought that it was inappropriate to ajak semua pergi ramai-ramai.
So I went alone...thankfully I managed to get an upgrade to a table right in front.

I had a really great time. Sat next to a girl who flew all the way from Singapore for the concert. I even dropped her of at an LRT station after that, so that she could take a train to Sentral and then onto KLIA as she was running late. She also gave me her goodie bag, which was nice of her (actually she did not want to carry any liquids onto the plane). So, I gave her bag to Kak Adek. And Kak Adek also got the coffee table book as well, autographed by Sheila herself.

Sheila asked the audience a question on that day...she said, "This is the first song that I sang on TV..for this show, saya pun dah lupa" She forgot..and I hollered the name of the programme to her. Anyone of you remember? Winner gets...nothing but my love and adoration. You will also get my utmost respect if you can also name the host of the show and the song that she sang.

No comments: