Thursday, March 13

Yesterday....

Yesterday was a historical day for me. Before I share, I have to say my thanks to a few people (macam Oscar pulak).

I'd like to thank Kakak, for being there for me, for cheering me on, and giving me the courage...and the strength to remain focus, although there were many distractions along the way.

Kak Adek and Kak Idah for your show of concern (when I told you that I lost money)....unconditional love (for being more than willing to lend me money..without even asking me what it was for) and support (for being excited and happy when I told you where the money went)

Yana, for your short-term strategy (she will show her distaste to all of us until the situation is rectified). That's what she said.

I think we really should start our new party...Party BAG, along with the agreed manifestos. For there are not many things that can give one this euphoric feeling. Like when one buys her first LV bag. I'm not a virgin anymore.



8 comments:

Matapena said...

You know, in PR terms this is called being overly dramatic. I know la first LV bag... you could have just written `I bought my first LV today!'. Haiya. Bagi orang panic je...

Yuz said...

For the ones yang tak tahu lagi sebab I tak sempat bagi tau you.... Ebi called me just minutes ago asking me what happened yesterday....
Its okay if you don't understand this post, you are not different, you have joined the ranks of Ebi, which is a good thing and a compliment.

Matapena said...

When the whole of your post culminates with `when one buys her first LV bag. I'm not a virgin any more', it doesn't really say much, isn't it?

Yuz, formerly LV virgin? Hmmm.

Yuz said...

The Madonna song goes like this...."Like a Virgin...hey".

dino dame said...

"Touched for the very first time..."

Oh my...pure seduction...

yangfaz said...

Wow Yuz..cantik..

This week was an eventful week for Idah, Yuz and Baby?...let's tally and find out how much you've given back to the economy......

"I made through the wiiderness.."

Siti Khadijah said...

"When your LV sits next to mine". Hidup LV.........

Madonna's Like a Virgin will be our new party song.

Perhaps Shahidan and KToyo will contest for presidentship. Undi saya boleh dibeli dengan more LV perhaps the Marilynn...

ewnict said...

pls tell me that the picture was not posted yet when ebi first read this post. otherwise..hmm..

anyways, really nice bag kak yuz...!!
so, when can i collect your old handbags? :) *wink