Wednesday, December 5

Hello all you beautiful people!!!

The title says it all...I have been quiet because I was too busy. But thanks to Ebi and Kakak for keeping everyone informed about me....the 10th anniversary and the competitions.

Alhamdulillah for the 10 years that we've been married. Alhamdulillah for the 14 years that we've been together. Alhamdulillah that Kam hasn't walked out the door (and still think I'm sexayy) for everything that I've put him through. Sometimes when I get bitchy, I wonder dari mana datangnya perangai ni, Mama was certainly not confrontational with Papa when I was young. Jenis ikut aje, adalah kadang-kadang dia lawan, more now than before, but I'm terrible. Kakak in her quest of charting the family tree, also found out that a lot of the women (Mama's side) kahwin dua kali. Divorce is still sometimes deem as scandalous nowadays, but imagine what it was like hundreds of years ago...I guess Rao women are like that..feisty. Not just any men can take them on.


Now that all the competitions are out of the way, we can concentrate on moving to the new house. I plan to take leave next week, tak bagi tahu my boss yet...pindah and also try to take the kids somewhere..any suggestions? ALso want to tanam rumput this weekend. Any volunteers?

The following week I may have to go to Vietnam for a client's Christmas party. Client mana pun I tak tahu, but my new boss told me and another girl to go and enjoy ourselves. Nice or not? But my current boss may not allow it...I think lah!!

I will start moving to my new office, and slowly hand everything over to Nina Marie Hernandez who will be promoted. Good for her, as she now has to support her youner sister with her studies. I managed to get approval to work from home on every Friday (provided that there are no urgent meetings) next year onwards. Will be getting a pay rise somemore, backdated to October :-)

New Year Resolution....put the past behind, f@$k work and spend more time with the family...ohh and kumpul enough money to renovate the house.

7 comments:

shopaholic and friends said...

yuz, you got promoted again?

Anonymous said...

:) wow, certainly so much to be thankful for! Alhamdulillah :)

Congratulations on the anniversary, the medals, the promotion, the new working arrangement, the pindah, the rumput, the christmas part, the holiday with kids (go Orlando Disneyland!), the pay rise, the backdated RM, the new resolutions (jelesnyer) and for the more that is yet to come!!!

And good to hear pasal Nina Marie too!

dino dame said...

work from home on every friday?pay rise too?syioknyeerr...

yangfaz said...

Cameron Highlands....that's where I'm going to be..jomlah.

I am so glad you will be working from home every fridays next year onwards..Daniel sure happykan and of course the girls as well.

Matapena said...

Yes Yuz, things are happening fast isn't it. Before we knew it, kids will be all grown up and doing more things than we ever did. Of course the technology would allow it by then.

Congrats on yr new pay rise. Its getting harder to catch up with u (ha ha!)...

Yuz said...

pay rise tak banyak lah...about 4.5% aje, which was why i negotiated the deal. i'll wait until my next salary review in april, then kalau still tak memberangsangkan, i will ask for a driver instead, to help me with the kids...especially when i travel.
i'm getting tips from aunty k who always tells me to shove the deal up their @$$. which reminds me...i need to blog about aunty k.

dino dame said...

yuzzie, what about our plan to start playing golf?